Hotel Den Haag - Wassenaar is open
Hotel Den Haag - Wassenaar is opened for overnight stays. Also our restaurant and terrace are opened from 07:00 in the morning until 22:00 in the evening for hotelguests and external guests. You can enjoy breakfast, lunch, drinks or dinner here.
We would like to ask you to take these measures into account to ensure your health and that of our employees. We hope to welcome you soon for a safe and comfortable stay at Hotel Den Haag - Wassenaar.
Thank you for understanding and trust in our hotel.
View our taken measures
- From the 1st of December, you are required to wear a mouth mask at the hotel;
- The hotel and the entrance of the hotel are provided with signage and instructions;
- The hotel is divided into so-called 'disinfection zones'; at various places in the hotel are standing tables with COVID-19 zone instructions, disinfection measures and disinfectant hand gel. Signage has also been placed here in order to pass each other at a safe distance;
- In locations where queues can arise (reception, coffee square, toilets) the required distance is marked with warning stickers and ribbons, so that a minimum distance of 1.5 meters is created between the waiting guests;
- Employees have been instructed and continue to receive instructions on all hygiene measures;
- Employees wear an orange button to alert guests to the 1.5-meter rule;
- The COVID-19 measures are repeated on the various television screens in the hotel;
- The reception desk is fitted with plexiglass;
- We advise our guests to pay by card;
- Extra measures have been taken regarding the cleaning of our general areas, such as the lifts, luggage carts, reception, vending machines, general doors (and handles) and toilets;
The facilities in our hotels are limited available to prevent too many people being in the same places at the same time.
Restaurant & hotelbar
Our restaurant is opened again from 07:00 in the morning until 22:00 in the evening. Only there is a maximum amount of 50 people allowed.
- Breakfast is offered in buffet style in the restaurant. At a specific time you can come here to choose your dishes and enjoy it in our restaurant or on our terrace.
- For lunch and dinner you can reserve a table in our restaurant or on our lovely terrace.
Also our terrace is opened from 07:00 in the morning until 22:00 in the evening for breakfast, lunch, drinks and dinner. It is desirable that you make a reservation in advance, but otherwise we can also do it when you arrive.
- We offer larger meetingrooms to enable a 5 ft. setup;
- We offer the possibility of hybrid events if there are many participants who prefer to log in from home and / or if you need two locations due to the size of the event;
- The coffee square is decorated with sufficient distance between the standing tables and again warning stickers and ribbons 5 ft. away at the coffee machines;
- The lunch and breaks will be offered in buffet style and will be placed in the break-out spaces;
- All products are seperately packed;
- The lunch and breaks will be consumed in the break-out room next to the meeting room ;
- The coffee machines have disinfections to clean the machine before and / or after use. Of course, these are also cleaned extra.
Safe and comfortable
At Van der Valk, the health, safety and well-being of our guests and employees has the highest priority. In order to guarantee your health and safety, we would like to ask you to observe the following policy during your visit to our hotel:
- Follow indicated walking direction and hygiene measures
- Keep 1.5 meters distance from other guests and employees
- Do not shake hands with fellow guests or hotel staff
- Wash your hands regularly and in accordance with RIVM guidelines
- Use paper towels to dry your hands
- Cough and sneeze in your elbow and turn away from fellow guests and hotel staff
- Preferably pay with pin or contactless
Do you have symptons of a cold, such as a runny nose, sneezing, sore throat, mild cough or increase to 38 degrees Celsius? Then we ask you to stay at home and not to come to the hotel.
We do everything we can to make your stay as safe and comfortable as possible. Thank you for your confidence in Van der Valk and we hope to welcome you in our hotel soon. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact our reception.
With hospitable regards,
The Van der Valk family