FOR YOUR AND OUR SAFETY
In the regulations below you will find the most important house rules that apply within Van der Valk Hotel Den Haag Wassenaar. We ask you to respect and accept these rules.
- All directions from employees of this hotel must be followed. You can report complaints to management.
- We respect your privacy in all circumstances, however we are authorized to enter your room in case of "non-compliance with our house rules".
- It is not allowed to light candles due to fire safety. The security system is activated immediately.
- In case of fire, stay calm. Report a fire at the reception and / or hit the nearest fire alarm.
- In case of a general fire alarm, leave the building immediately.
- Under no circumstances use the elevators in the event of a fire.
- A valid ID must be presented upon check-in. Check-in is possible from the age of 18 years.
- Minors must always be accompanied by a parent / guardian (min. 25 years old).
- It is mandatory to submit a valid ID. If the room is reserved for 2 people, both must show a valid ID.
- It is not allowed to receive unregistered or other hotel guests in the room. If other guests are found in the room, you will be promptly requested to leave the hotel.
- There are cameras in various places within the hotel, everyone in our hotel agrees to make recordings. In case of calamities and / or incidents, these recordings can be shown to the authorities as supporting material.
- Lost property must be handed in at the reception.
- Van der Valk Hotel The Hague Wassenaar is not responsible for the loss or theft of your belongings.
- The management, the owner of this location and / or persons working for the hotel cannot be held liable for any injury and / or material or immaterial damage that visitors to the location may experience.
- Unfortunately, you cannot make a reservation for the hotel after 6 pm. In addition, for bookings made on the same day by persons under 30 years of age, we ask a deposit of € 100.00 per night.
It is forbidden to
- To take property from the hotel outside the building. In case of deliberate damage to property of Van der Valk Hotel Den Haag Wassenaar, one can be held liable for the repair and / or renewal costs.
- To consume, use, trade or carry narcotics.
- Use and / or bring laughing gas with you during your visit to our hotel. If nitrous oxide is found in the room, you will be asked to leave the hotel immediately.
- To cause nuisance to someone else, for example through loud music, obnoxious behavior or noise of any kind.
- Rent the room in your name, without staying in the room yourself.
- With more than the permitted number of people to stay in the room.
- The paid reception of guests in the room for sexual activities.
- To smoke in the room. If we find that there is still smoking in the room, we are forced to charge € 150 cleaning costs. If the fire alarm is triggered by smoking in the room, the call-out costs of the fire brigade of € 275 will be charged to you.
In all cases not covered by these regulations, the management of Van der Valk Hotel Den Haag Wassenaar will decide